Exclusive Benefits With Every Plan
- Free 6-month check-ups (2 per year!)
- Free X-rays (2 per year!) [4 bitewings, 2 PAs and 1 panoramic]
- Free and unlimited emergency exams. No more expensive emergency visits!
- Free basic cleanings (2 per year!) [Deep cleaning members must sign up for Adult Perio Plan]
- Free orthodontic consultation + $299 off braces
- 25% off restorative treatment
- Free cosmetic consultations
- Three-year warranty for all crowns, dentures and veneers purchased through the Discount Plan!
Our Discount PlansThe annual membership plan allows our patients who currently do not have insurance to receive quality dental care at a reduced price.
- 2 fluoride applications
- 50% off sealants
- 2 checkups
- 2 X-Rays
- 2 basic cleanings
- Free consultations
- Exclusive discounts
Adult Perio Plan$199Includes:
- Everything in the adult plan, plus …
- $100 deep cleaning (per quadrant)
- 2 basic cleanings/perio maintenance
Family Plan$139 + $79 per person
Must be purchased together on the same day
Deep Clean/SRP (Per Quadrant)
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductibles
- No Claim Forms
- No Pre-Authorization Required
- No Waiting Periods
- Walk-Ins Welcome!
- Starting prices may vary based on treatment.
- 25% off restorative treatment from UCR fee. Includes fillings, extractions, crowns, veneers, dentures and night guards.
- Pricing excludes work done by specialists.
- Must be 12 years old or younger to qualify for the Child Plan.
- Deep cleaning members must sign up for Adult Perio Plan. If you are unsure, we will perform an exam and determine if you qualify. $70 fee due before exam and diagnosis can be performed. The $70 will be applied towards your purchase of the Adult or Adult Perio Plan.
- This is a discount plan, not an insurance policy.
- Treatment must be done within one full calendar year, and anything extended past that year will require a plan renewal.
- Three-year warranty applies to restorative work completed at Fundamental Dental. The patient must have done their best to maintain their restoration (including brushing and flossing), as well as attending all six-month exams and cleanings since the restoration has been placed.